Argus WoW Best Legion Server
Sign in to follow this  
ampaex

The server should not sell gold

Posted (edited)

I think that a server which wants to have a real and usable economy should not sell or introduce artificially gold to the server due to the inflation of the money.

People who has arrived and is starting will find very high prices in the auction house if they don' really want to spend any kind of "token" on gold, consequently it destroys any kind of activity in the market.

In my point of view it's the worst problem on private servers. That's why in wow retail they don't sell gold, it's interchanged to other player by a token.

There are other ways to earn money in a server, it destroys a lot of gaming experience.

Edited by ampaex

The ability to buy gold eliminates such moments, when players go to third-party sites and buy gold from sellers. In most cases, this ends in failure, as sellers may be dishonest and may steal your accounts. Having removed the gold, we will come to the fact that the players will go to third-party sellers and buy gold from them.

We cannot enter the token as on the official server, since the essence of the token is that a person can exchange it for playing time, and the other player will receive gold for the token. There is no fee for playing time on our server.

• Like 1

I understand... And why you don't give anything else in echange for a wow token instead of playing time? I'm not an expert in wow, but maybe you can give a random rare special mount or pet, cosmetics... Maybe something I don't know yet.