Argus WoW Best Legion Server
Sign in to follow this  
Brownie

Ban Appeals

Good day, dear guests and visitors of the forum!

Do you think that the lock was issued unfairly? You can appeal the blockage in this topic.

Before the create appeal, read our rules, compare with your punishment to avoid unnecessary appeals!

Creating the post by template:

1) Locked account

2) Provide your in-game character name.

3) Date of incident

4) The reason for blocking.

5) Please indicate the reason, why  your account should be unlocked. Add any proofs of your  innocence.

Attention! Posts that are not in the form will be deleted. Remember, we have 72 hours for application consideration

The WoW Argus forum is international, please post only in english

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

1. Locked account [email protected]

2. Nightslayer

3. 2019-04-30

4. apparently wintrading?

5. Since i haven't wintraded there should be insufficient evidence of that event, in which case I'd like for another gamemaster to possible review the evidence of my ban

Escalated to a Ban Evasion case:
https://gyazo.com/50c0bf84d0d71d08beb3aaf041b58c4a
https://gyazo.com/a8749041d365a750c11445a2e6e1a159

Offense raised to Permanent Ban.

-Shizu

Edited by ShizuActual

i want to pass the guildmaster  Rank to  yalahari  on the 100x Server untill this  is resolved Thank you.

The transfer of the head of the guild occurs only if the current head of the guild does not appear for a long time in the game (at least a month).

Hi. My forum name is Druulz but I go by the name of Blood on both WoW and Discord. I am hereby representing Nightslayer. I am the only one to discuss anything related to his ban and I am not answering for any other members / players intrusions, if it was to happen. Confirmation of this statement can be sent from Nightslayer directly to a head Game Master or Administrator via Discord if requested.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Locked account: [email protected]

2. In-game character name: Nightslayer

3. Date of incident:  2019-04-30

4. Reason of blocking:  Wintrading

5. Please indicate the reason, why  your account should be unlocked. Add any proofs of your  innocence:

First of all, Iwould like to say that I heard / read many accusations regarding players & Staff members recently. I want to point out that this Ban Appeal is not in anyway an attack to staff members nor any players. The purspose of this is to evaluate the validity of the ban, the severity of the punishment and the weither or not it can be prooved that a rule has been broken.

The case:

The player Nightslayer has been accused of ''wintrading'' the 2019-04-30. He was sentenced by (game master?) Shizu to a 15 day ban starting on the same day.

I ask that all proof of such actions, and all information provided to and taken into consideration by Shizu concerning the wintrading ban be displayed openly here so we can evaluate the validity of it.

Nightslayer is concerned that this action is the result of a setup against him involving collusion between some players and the game master in question. I do not wish to harm anyone by making such accusation without no reasonable proof and can't says if it is true or not so I won't consider it. But I would suggest that another staff member be in charge of this ban appeal in order to be clearly impartial.

I won't go too far before the proof is dispayed so we can have something to start but in the meantime I am curious to know why the sentence has been 15 days? 

I know Game Master gets to decide the punishment but 15 day ban to me seem very harsh for a first offense. Also it is twice the duration suggested in the Arena Rules,  found under the Arena section of the forum and  posted by Brownie on March 15th: 

Any of the following actions will result in a temporary ban of your in-game account:
Arena farming (join the arena with your own chars / just join/leave / wintrading); - 7 day ban each character-perpetrator  (for draining several charms on the account bans will be summed up), resetting the rating, honor points, prestige, and if available, all pvp equipment, pvp achievements, legendary items and Artifact Power from violators will be removed.

Another thing I would like to be explained. Wintrading involves more than one player, I think we can agree on that and to my knowledge Nightslayer is the only player who got banned. Can you explain why that is please.

We will be waiting on the proof to be posted, and the question to be answered.

Thank you.

Posted (edited)

I will take over the case with Nightslayer.

Provide me with all evidence (on why Nightslayer should be unbanned) on private message. 

Thank you !

Edited by Rendary

Case closed!

Permanent ban is lifted.

Nightslayer stays with his initial IP ban of (14 days).

Account is still banned. Is it possible to look into it and lidt the ban? Perma ban is still active. 

Thank you

В 16.05.2019 в 14:28, Druulz сказал:

Account is still banned. Is it possible to look into it and lidt the ban? Perma ban is still active. 

Thank you

Removed the ban