Argus WoW Best Legion Server
Sign in to follow this  
Xaint

Guild <Life> Alliance

16bim8h.png

w8q5hw.png

Main purpose of the guild is to create a community and a network of international players mainly knowing and speaking english,

from there we will do as many dungeons, raids, pvp groups, events and so on as possible.

Besides that we have a goal to become a top1 international guild on the alliance side,

not only being the best of the best but also the most kind and non-toxic guild,

the biggest joy in life is the one u can create for another being .

5mkej9.png

Rules are very simple in this guild we only have 2 main rules which is :

1. Keep it english in the guild chat

( So that everyone can participate and be a part of the conversations if native language go in party or whispers )

2. Be nice to one and another

( We dont want people that wishes to be toxic or generally negative against other beings or guildies, we are here for eachother not against eachother )

sqjdvl.png

So what do we expect from the guild ? That inviduals stay within the rules and is there for eachother if needed and time is there, besides that we dont have any expectations like that, u can be a total newbie or the best of the best as long as you know how to speak english and wants to be nice to one and another then you're more than Welcome in guild Life !.

ajs2e8.png

Discord : -✾ॐ xαιηт ॐ✾-#2510

( Copy paste it to add )

Discord Server : discord.gg/K9fhVF5

The Discord server is a public social discord and not only for the guild but you can find the guild leader (me) in there.

Ingame name : Equality

Edited by Xaint
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Critsz said:

@Xaint Ill help you as much as I can ~Critsz~

Glad to hear brother 😄 Looking forward to some great times .

Do you welcome new players? I went through the whole legion expansion on retail and will create a char on here. Would be nice to have people around while leveling 🙂

9 hours ago, Druulz said:

Do you welcome new players? I went through the whole legion expansion on retail and will create a char on here. Would be nice to have people around while leveling 🙂

Greetings, Druulz. We do not have any requirements of wheter you're a new player, old player, nor good or bad at this game, the only 2 rules is to keep it english in the guild chat and be nice to one and another, so if you agree with those 2 rules then you're more than welcome to join the guild Ofcourse, just seek out any of the Life Members and ask for an invite or else feel free to add me ingame and whisper me, my main is named : Love

Best Regards,

Xaint .

Today at : 08-03-2019 we got to be the very first guild on the server to reach 1,000 achievement points which currently makes us leading on guild achievement points .

LifeArgusG1.png

• Like 1