Argus WoW Best Legion Server
Riqis

We are looking for new team members

Hello dear Arguswow players

We are looking for new team members, who could help us with developing our community and keeping order.

Requirements:

1. You are 18 years old or more;

2. You have about 3 free hours a day;

3. You don't have history of long term bans;

4. You are sociable and imperturbable person;

e54b8e252f4cbeb75a1b8578b0d89a38.gif

Let's talk little bit about the daily routine:

1. Primary responsibility is to respond to user requests (tickets);

2. Also if you see the violation of server rules, you have to make a screenshot and mute player or give him a ban (if you admin level is not high enough you have to report about violation to GM) according to the server rules.

3. One of the important routines is keeping forum in order and communicating there with players

About restrictions:

1. You can't violate server rules from your GM account in game and on forum. It means that you can't mute or ban players without a reason, also you are forbidden to edit and delete user messages on forum without reason.

2. You can't interfere with the game process and communication of player without reason.

3. You can't accept from and send to players any valuable in game stuff (e.g. gold, items etc.)

4. You can't summon players and teleport to players without a reason.

5. You can't reject instructions of the curator of your realm.

6. You can't be a team member of any other WoW project.

Violation of these restrictions can lead to your removal from our team and if the violation is severe enought to the ban of your account.

Being a member of our team is not an easy occupation, you will have to learn a lot of stuff, tolerate some incorrect behavior from players, be patient and so on and so forth, but in return you gonna get a great opportunity to improve your social skills, get to know interesting people, understand human psychology better and also "play" WoW in a different way as a real "keeper of balance" XD

About the gratitude for you help. Our project is on the starting point  and right now we can offer only donation tokens and team member discounts. We hope that this situation will be different in the future.

Application form:

1. Your name and age

2. Your nicknames in the game

3. Few words about your WoW experience and WoW accomplishments you would like to tell about.

4. Few words about you (sports, hobbies etc.).

5. Some sentences about your reason to create this application.

6. Skype Id

7. Languages

Thx, see ya XD

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1. Danil, 18

2. -

3. Overall experience of the game about 7 years on different additions. In the last time actively not play.

4. Now I am a student of the university. I have skills in the letter and in human resource management. I Worked at many projects (including multilingual) as the moderator of a forum, a game master, the administrator, Community manager. 

5. The project young is also available perspective from scratch to help to make of it the good server with worthy online. Because of a small language barrier there can be difficulties with understanding, excuse me.

6. rivendr 

I will contact you next weak, thx for your reply (Riqis)

• Like 1

Juman is 26 years old
Play <> 10 years
A businessman in the Middle East
I am happy to organize you

Tell me please what is your native language and will you be able to maintain a free communication in English?  (Riqis)

1. Your name and age: Brendan 20

2. Your nicknames in the game: Omni

3. Few words about your WoW experience and WoW accomplishments you would like to tell about: I have been playing wow myself for my entire life. i grew up in the game and have prior GM experience from the server Firestorm, one of the more popular wow servers. I left the staff team due to real life issues that i needed to take care of and im looking to get involved in another server. Being that this server has not opened yet, i would love to work with a server that is about to start up.

4. Few words about you (sports, hobbies etc.): All i do is game. I have nothing else better to do.

5. Some sentences about your reason to create this application: Like i stated above, i have previous GM experience and I am trying to get back into the field of duty for my fellow wow players.

6. Skype Id: https://join.skype.com/invite/rRY1N1bJ61j2
My Discord tag is MGzOmnipotent#4806 Id like communication to take place there.

1. Andrew, 19

2. Not created yet, but future will be - Solomon.

3. I'm playing World of Warcraft since 2010, i guess, when Cataclysm was released. I have a lot of experience, of gameplay, gaming situations, troubles etc.

4. At the moment, i'm studying law in university. When I have free time, i prefer to play WoW and sometimes some sort of action games to reset myself. 

5. I want to gain experience as an moderator/administrator. I guess, it is great opportunity for me to help each other.

6. richardtm220

1. Jonathan, 23.
2. Not created, i'm waiting for the server openin
3-. I have been a World of Warcraft player since Burning Crusader, I left him in cataclysm and I returned in Padaria and I continued playing until the launch of Battle for Azeroth, it is the only mmorpg that I am currently playing.
4-. Gamer, Semi-Programmer, Bartender,spanish>English
5-.I would like to be part of the team, since world of warcraft is the best mmorpg I have ever played and I would like to try it in a different way and at the same time help as much as possible with my experience. I just saw this server I liked to see how complete it is. In addition to the way he implemented the patches.
6.- Chatterer159

Posted (edited)

1. Denislav , 20

2. Waiting for server to start.

3. I have been playing Wow since TBC.I play Wow even now in Battle for Azeroth expansion. I know the game very well and can

help other players with a lot of information.

4. I am hardcore gamer always happy to help other people. I am currently studying Dental Medicine in university. 

I have worked 2 years in customer support companies in Bulgaria and can communicate with people well.

5. I really like the idea of your project and support it fully. I will give my best to help other players in the game with everything I can.

I have always wanted people to play in server without cheaters , botters and gold sellers. I am sure I can help you eliminate these players.

With all the languages I know I can communicate without problem with the people.

6. Skype Id - denislav19991

7. Bulgarian - Mother language

English - CC2 level Cambridge Certificate

Russian - Studied in school for 6 years

German - A2 Level

I will contact you this OR next weak, thx for your reply (Riqis)

Edited by Rendary

Guest Fizzor

Dominik, 22

Want to test myself as a gm on a populated server.

Playing wow since Vanilla.

I'm a mechanical engineer, but i'm interested in programming, i'm also a developer (C++ mostly).

I've already compiled a lot of servers and helped set it up.

I'm kind and patient.

I can speak english.

Discord: Marwel96#0183

We conduct interviews via Skype. I'm very busy these days and the most comfortable place to conduct interviews for me and other team members before opening is Skype. Later we will be in discord but not now. If you have skype, please leave your ID and we will add you. (Riqis)

1. Egor 26 years
2. Waiting for server opening.

3. 2 months used a local server based on 3.3.5a MangAdmin know the basics of programming

4. I am familiar with games such as Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout, and many similar MMO games. Tested a lot of games on bugs, honestly sociable, wrote reviews of games, familiarized with the rules of the administration.

5. Fan of World Warcraft, and be aware of game events.

6. join. skype. com/ invite/mFmZheerKLki

7. Russian and English.

We will connect to you next week (Riqis)

1.) Megan, 22

2.) Shizu - on server opening.

3.) Played 3.3.5a since 2011, kept playing while maintaining a live sub, played legion all throughout and enjoyed the expack extremely, Top 3 Ferals during 7.3.2 on KT-US.

4.) Avid Warcraft fan and spend at least 5-6 hours a day on the game, I work as a chef but my true passion is mythic raiding!

5.) I enjoyed all of Legion content and would like to go back to the expack I spent most of my time with, I also know all legion content/mechanics/events.

6.) kittykatstream

7.) English.

Accepted after interview (Riqis)

3 hours ago, ShizuActual said:

1.) Megan, 22

2.) Shizu - on server opening.

3.) Played 3.3.5a since 2011, kept playing while maintaining a live sub, played legion all throughout and enjoyed the expack extremely, Top 3 Ferals during 7.3.2 on KT-US.

4.) Avid Warcraft fan and spend at least 5-6 hours a day on the game, I work as a chef but my true passion is mythic raiding!

5.) I enjoyed all of Legion content and would like to go back to the expack I spent most of my time with, I also know all legion content/mechanics/events.

6.) kittykatstream

7.) English.

https://join.skype.com/invite/emaOasHXb06d alternate link to skype, should make it easier.

1.) Mitchell, 21
2.) Jhoszua or Ishumare
3.) Started playing wow since Wotlk mostly casual playing, Then started on retail once Legion came out, Top Havoc Demon hunter raider on Heroic/Mythic level got server first mythic on Argus.
4.) IT Worker, Big MMO gamer, But always going back To WoW
5.) Quit BFA since i didnt like the expansion, WIth legion being my favourite expansion i want to get back to it but not just as a player.
I wanna be able to help everyone that will play on this server to have the same experience i had, and haveing played Legion my self on a high competitve level i think i will be able to provide that service as best as i can.
6.) Jhoszua is my skype ID but since i barely use skype you can also contact me on Discord with Jhoszua#2185
7.) Dutch and English

1. Alex, 18

2. -

3. Been playing wow little bit before WOTLK, and I have been playing multiple servers for a while now, switched from retail to private servers- then found here eventually.

4. Looking into the IT field, huge wow gamer. Getting back into playing again (been playing quite a bit lately).

5. I'd like to see legion for what the server wants to see it. I kind of quit retail for a while, and i'd like to play legion -- because BFA doesn't seem to catch a bit of positive attention. I would like to not only come to legion here, but to lend and extend a hand to give and help other player's experiences. 

6. I do not use skype, but my discord is DJ#0617

7. English

Edited by DeeJay

Guys, we are really busy right now because of the start. Sorry if we couldn't connect. Applications that were created this week will be taken in work a little bit later. Thx to everyone)

My name is Victor alias shadow, I am 29 years old, I am from Ecuador and I would like to help you in everything you can have on your server, as a teacher of the game Mj. I am 8 years old as MJ, I work very hard and I like to help players, I know the game. I have 5 hours a day playing I am responsible and honest I would like to serve Spanish-speaking players

You didn't give your skype id. (Riqis)

1. Your name and age

My name is Jannik and i am 26 years old.

2. Your nicknames in the game

Equality, Xaint, Vitality, Life, Subject, Virtual, Infinity, Chaos, Wisdom, Love, Misery, Evil, Future, Past, Reality

3. Few words about your WoW experience and WoW accomplishments you would like to tell about.

I've been working in a total of 3 other server throughout time, besides that i had 2 server's of my own a few years ago, i know basic understanding of c++ and mysqls, i've been working as anything from a gamemaster to administrator, moderator, developer. My personal WoW Experience lays in Cataclysm and anything under it, im a very 'oldschool' player and i havent really played wow proggressively since anything above cata my knowledge is therefor not the best on these points but i believe that i will quickly adapt to the enviorement and new stuff as i am a very proggressive player in general.

4. Few words about you (sports, hobbies etc.).

Being a nerd, Streaming, Graffiti, Digital designs, music mixing, Le parkour, crossfit, is what i do in my hobbytime/freetime.

5. Some sentences about your reason to create this application.

Well after having a little break with WoW for a while i've decided to give it another run since i've missed the game and everything about it for a while. My reason to create this application is simply and mainly because i like to be the one that can create a joy for another being and i would like to help out and making the place a better place in general, besides that i have past knowledge from older expansions on how to do so which is why i though i would be suitable for a position in the team. I think in the long term that i would be able to benefit alot for the server as a staff member, my game activity is anything from 1-3hours to 10-30hours sessions .

6. Skype Id

Xaintakajk

7. Languages

Danish(Native) & English .

Best Regards,

Xaint .

1. Your name and age:

My name is Mauro and I am 18 yo.

2. Your nicknames in the game:

Zëllo, Fëlly, Innervate, Azüla, Saürfang, Kuüba and Grief.

3. Few words about your WoW experience and WoW accomplishments you would like to tell about:

I´ve been playing WoW since my 8yo, raided back in TBC with full grown people while I was just a kid, stop raiding in the same expantion and re-started in MoP.

In one of my few accounts, back in Wrath, I achieved Realm first on my lvl 70 druud nelf, nothing I consider that big, but still to this day I´m proud.

Got multiple kills in mythics on Legion, but stopped again, playing in BFA because the current state of the game ins´t worth for me paying for.

4. Few words about you (sports, hobbies etc.):

Right now I´m studying sciences and technologie, in most of my days I have free time, but everday or so I like to just complete disconnect from the world and study everything I can until I fall asleep, so certain days don´t expect me to be active on WoW. I love helping people with different problems, I´m pacient, nice, very talkative and I can communicate very well.

5. Some sentences about your reason to create this application:

I´ve played some pservers back in 2017, but eventually stopped and seeing this new server getting so well, especially with some guild interactions, I´ve decided to apply for this role, I don´t want to see such a great opportunity to give the Wow player base a new home, go to ruins, such like other servers that feel to greediness, I want to give the fan base something that can STILL give them the feeling of when Legion came out, and all the hype was around.

6. Skype Id:

live:maurormd2000

7. Languages:

English, Portuguese, French and some Spanish.

Edited by Zëllo

1. Hamad

2. Negativezero

3. As for general experience I have worked in plenty of communities as tons of different positions starting from lead of project since I have made couple of servers on my own and know how stuff works, As for forum experience I'm very familiar with barely all forum versions including new ones that's out. IPBB, vbulletin, phbb or mybb and more, As for in-game experience I'm also very familiar with all core commands, arcemu, trinity and mangos I handle it easily and professionally. I have been playing WoW for 8-9 years now I earned huge experience and knowledge within time.  This community looks perfect in my perspective so I'm willing to spend time and effort to support players and the staff crew in the best of my capabilities, I have checked everything important regards wlp community and so far seems everything is accurate and made with conscience. I see big potentials with future of this community and I will help with whatever needs to be done. I'll be very glad to support them with ticket assistance, events hosting, in-game stairs building or/and forum observing if needed.

4. I'm very serious when it come down to work and a dedicated person. Respectful with all kind of humans no matter what their color or name are. I have decided to help the majority of players who are in need of help since I'm barely everyday online in-game at late times which is a benefit for the staff while fellow members are offline I can be online to answer tickets, reports and observe players like I'm supposed to as possible as I can. I'm also patient and I don't overreact to any tiny matter, I think twice before saying or doing a thing. An entertainment environment always require a safe, challenging condition for players to enjoy and this is what I'm here for.  I will be online daily for approximately 6-7 hours or even more more and try the best to fulfill my duties very well.  I never lose temper with players I'm relaxed always, I don't rage on tiny stuff and try to always handle the situations professionally and smoothly.

5. I believe I'm an efficient GameMaster and professional as well as active. I come out with great plans to improve community shape you're mostly looking for ideal qualities for applicants and hopefully I will satisfy your desire. Also an advantage over other staff members according to my country time GMT +3 I will be on during late times which can be beneficial while they are sleeping I will be observing and assisting players with their needs. I'm a great event master as well have couple of ideas for events hosting with different aspects I can share with you. I'm a type of guy who thinks twice before making a decision, can't be triggered easily unless even in big situations I try to handle it with cleverness. I have a principle in my life, respect to get respected and work to be awarded. This is briefly why you should choose me over other applicants with all my respect to them I'm not the best but I seek to be. 

6. Skype ID: readyy7

7. English and Arabic fluently

I'm thankful you took time to read my application and I hope it pleases you.

1. Your name and age; 25, Real name is Luke.

2. Your nicknames in the game Haven't made it yet (will be later on, downloading the launcher as we speak) Name will be 'Drai'. 

3. Few words about your WoW experience and WoW accomplishments you would like to tell about. I've been playing WoW retail/server on and off now for about 11 years - still currently playing retail WoW but that's about it; along with Argus-Wow. I've been a GM etc on many servers & know the path inside & out. One of my best accomplishments on WoW would be when I finally got that Proto-Drake mount after a years grind! :3 

4. Few words about you (sports, hobbies etc.). Well, I'm Luke & I'm 25. I'm a father to a daughter who's know in School so I've got plenty of free time up my sleeves. Hobby wise I love Golfing, Dirt Bike riding (Trail Bikes) & Fishing. 

5. Some sentences about your reason to create this application; The reason I created this application is to offer my 100% dedicated help, and not to mention I have a load of free time up my sleeves, so I wouldn't want to miss my opportunity on applying if there is any room for more staff to answer tickets and make sure Argus is full of warm welcomes & that everyone feels at home! 

6. Skype Id Don't use Skype any more, prefer Discord but can jump on if needs be. Luke.helton1 is my Skype ID. 

7. Languages English Only, (Australian).

23 hours ago, Draisaitl said:

1. Your name and age; 25, Real name is Luke.

2. Your nicknames in the game; Drai

3. Few words about your WoW experience and WoW accomplishments you would like to tell about. I've been playing WoW retail/server on and off now for about 11 years - still currently playing retail WoW but that's about it; along with Argus-Wow. I've been a GM etc on many servers & know the path inside & out. One of my best accomplishments on WoW would be when I finally got that Proto-Drake mount after a years grind! :3 

4. Few words about you (sports, hobbies etc.). Well, I'm Luke & I'm 25. I'm a father to a daughter who's know in School so I've got plenty of free time up my sleeves. Hobby wise I love Golfing, Dirt Bike riding (Trail Bikes) & Fishing. 

5. Some sentences about your reason to create this application; The reason I created this application is to offer my 100% dedicated help, and not to mention I have a load of free time up my sleeves, so I wouldn't want to miss my opportunity on applying if there is any room for more staff to answer tickets and make sure Argus is full of warm welcomes & that everyone feels at home! 

6. Skype Id Don't use Skype any more, prefer Discord but can jump on if needs be. Luke.helton1 is my Skype ID. 

7. Languages English Only, (Australian).

В 29.01.2019 в 23:33, kael сказал:

Mi nombre es Victor alias shadow, tengo 29 años, soy de Ecuador y me gustaría ayudarlo en todo lo que pueda tener en su servidor, como maestro del juego Mj. Tengo 8 años como MJ, trabajo muy duro y me gusta ayudar a los jugadores, conozco el juego. Tengo 5 horas al día jugando. Soy responsable y honesto. Me gustaría servir a los jugadores que hablan español.   

mi Skype es : live:king.victor.dm

No has dado tu ID de Skype. (Riqis)

Do you speak english? Your application is not in the form I asked in the first message of this topic. (Riqis)

1. James - 39

2. Zeroupthere, Kitkat, Moana, Biscuit, Tictac

3. I have played retail up till WotLK , I have been staff on other private servers. I have seven years combined experience as a GM, Super Gm, Senior GM, Helper, Super Helper, Senior Helper, Lead Helper, DB Dev, Donation Team , Livestreamer, Lead Livestreamer. I dealt with in game helping as well as forum help. I tested content that needing testing on the dev realm and reported them to the dev's. I also fixed some NPC's as  a DB Dev. I assisted with in game tickets and in game donation's.

4. I just do whatever i can in my life.I help my family when i can 

5. I was asked to try and apply 

6. bioisback

7. English

Posted (edited)

unbenannt-3f7ze.png

Lars Moeser, 21 years old.

unbenannt-3f7ze.png

My ingame name is syphilis I've been playing Argus x 100 for a while now. I spend a lot of time in this server because it's so much fun. I have noticed that there are still some mistakes and many players have problems and help where I can only if now and then in the discord or in-game.

unbenannt-3f7ze.png

I play World of Warcraft since my early childhood on the Official World of Warcraft servers from Classic to Early Legion. Between the new addons, I have also played on a number of private servers or even had some myself. I have experience as Game Master, Supporter, Developer as well as Event Manager or Team Leader. Furthermore, I learn pretty fast and because of my World of Warcraft experience, I also understand things that I do not know quite quickly.

unbenannt-3f7ze.png

My name is Lars I'm 21 years old and I'm from Germany. I love playing computer games and my hobbies are playing guitar, playing games, making 3D models, animating 3D models and much more.

unbenannt-3f7ze.png

I would like to join your team and help you out because this server makes a lot of fun and I really like it. I spent a lot of time on this and I will spend a lot of time on it and would like to give something back to the server team. Even if it means for me to join your team. I'm happy to help players and I'm always happy about it if I can put forward tips, suggestions or the like. I hope I can convince you and hope that you give me a chance so that I can prove to you that I fit the perfect for your team. My national language is German, I am also from Germany. I can speak English and of course write better than speaking because I'm still not 100% sure I'm talking. I also know some basics of different programming languages like Lua, C #, C ++, Java it not only not much the basic information but should someday be not a man I can help out there or support.

unbenannt-3f7ze.png

While I do not use Skype often, this is where my skype name should work
live: wookienetwork1337
If not working, you can reach me on Discord better.
UlrichderEchte # 6758

unbenannt-3f7ze.png

My languages as already mentioned are German and English but of course I can also chat on other languages through chat. Due to my long time on the computer I can write pretty fast which allows me to quickly translate to other languages or to understand other languages via translation programs.

unbenannt-3f7ze.png
Yours sincerely
syphilis

ps. This is the second application because the first somehow disappeared, I hope this does not just disappear.

Edited by LordSyphilis

We are looking for new team members, who could help us with developing our community and keeping order. We are waiting for your profiles

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.