Argus WoW Best Legion Server
MigwynKriid

Wrongly used the template for free boost

Question

When i received the free template boost i used it on a random goblin and used a gibberish keyboard smash name for him, and then i deleted it. I didnt know that was the free 100 boost. I deleted him afterwards. May i get another template use? 

my email is the same as the one used for this forum account.

1 answer to this question

4 hours ago, MigwynKriid said:

When i received the free template boost i used it on a random goblin and used a gibberish keyboard smash name for him, and then i deleted it. I didnt know that was the free 100 boost. I deleted him afterwards. May i get another template use? 

my email is the same as the one used for this forum account.

Greetings, Migwynkriid.

It is important and up to each invidual to make sure that they are choosing wisely and is okay with what they choose before doing so, the 1x free choice of 100 was stated and therefor it is up to inviduals to make sure that they are aware of the circumstances which is 1x free of choice.

We do not restore or refund such as it is entirely the players decisions of wheter they are good before deciding or not, if we had to restore / refund for such cases then it wouldnt make sense in the first place to give each player 1 free of choice as they could just keep on rerolling it, which is one of the reasons that we do not restore or refund such.

Best Regards,

GM Life .