Argus WoW Best Legion Server
Sign in to follow this  
Neko5800

Got banned

Question

Give me back my char i transferred it from Monster WoW!!!! You do not have the right to take something that isn't yours. And this is not a question this is a demand. Your Game Master Life is a pussy. He doesn't know anything and he expects to not know anything and just say to you it's ok just give it some time. You fcked me all over in the game and today you were fcking with my entering in the game when i went to discord they just say it's ok it just says Trojan but antivirus is lying. Dude you are the ones that lie with your advertisment working 100% got sick of writting at forums for everything not to be done. And now you banned me from entering into game. Return my CHARACTER on Monster WoW they are way better then you will ever be.

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

Good day! What happened and what is the essence of the claim?

Couldn't went in and after i wrote this post 10 min after i can go into the game. Life kicked me out of Discord thinking he is too good for doing he's job so i couldn't write there.

If you want to appeal the punishment, refer to the topic “Appeal of punishments” of your game world. If there are problems with the Discord channel, please indicate your nickname in the Discord so that I can check the information

It's ok I do not care now. I thought he kicked me from server he just kicked me from Discord my honest mistake. But it is nice you finally answered after a week. Now waiting for you to answer other topics I've made.

Posted (edited)

Greetings, Neko5800.

You were banned on our discord due to violating our rules.

You were adviced by me to go to general chat several times if you wanted to chat, instead you choose to use the support channel even told otherwise.

Besides that you were swearing, bashing towards the staff in this case me and causing argues.

4) You are not allowed to insult the server, server staff or any other user;

https://imgur.com/a/LCgKxCM

Regarding any ingame bans you havent been issued anything related to ingame from me, the only ban you recieved from my side was on the discord.

Discord ban date : 04/22/2019

Best regards,

GM Life .

Edited by Life