Welcome to arguswow.com forums! Here you can communicate in a friendly way with other users and like-minded people of the game, give advice on the game or read useful information. Using forums is most enjoyable when all participants treat each other with respect. Therefore, we ask you to be polite and show good manners.
This guide is intended to explain how you behave in the forums and what behavior you can expect from other players. Please note that these rules are not exhaustive and do not cover every possible situation of inappropriate behavior. In all cases, the last word rests with project Administration.
Administration reserves the right at any time to deprive the player of the right to communicate on the forum if he violates these rules (or in the case of another violation not specified in the rules). Each situation will be considered individually. For violation of the rules of the forum, the user can receive the following penalties: warning; temporary or permanent blocking of the account on the forum. The severity of the sanctions depends on the specific violation, not just on which category it falls under.
By registering on the project forum, each user must know and follow these rules, as well as independently monitor changes in the rules. Administration of the project reserves the right to delete, edit, move or close any topic for any reason.
Remember, ignorance of the rules does not absolve you of responsibility for breaking them. The server staff will try to hide all unwanted messages on the forum, but we cannot view all messages. All messages express only the point of view of the author, and neither the owners of the forum, nor the project staff are responsible for the content of any message.
Upon registering to the forum you agree to the following: Although employees arguswow will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the author’s point of view, and neither the owners of the forum nor the project staff are responsible for the content of any message. By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually oriented, hateful, threatening or otherwise violating any laws.
NO ADVERTISING OR SELF PROMOTION
- Advertising any other game servers or communities websites on our forums, referral links to any other services isn’t allowed. Advertising of any other game servers or websites on our forums, referral links to any other services are prohibited, links and information about any goods / services / projects, etc. is prohibited from posting on our forums, if this has not been agreed with the Server Administration.
- All accounts and characters contained on your accounts are property of arguswow.com. It’s strictly forbidden to sell, trade, or buy any account data located on arguswow.com for gold, money, etc.
- No releasing any user's and Administration personal information, that includes doxing a user. Releasing a user’s information on argusowow.com is prohibited and will not be tolerated.
- Repeatedly creating posts about the same topic/issue or posting two or more comments after each other is not allowed, edit the original post instead. This includes "offtopic posts" in threads, don't derail the main subject.
- Topic bumping is when you post in a thread, with the reason to get in back to the top of the thread list.
- If you have something to post and not sure what section it belongs in, don't post it in more than one section. If the staff think it would fit better in another section, then it will be moved there.
- Any kind of remark deemed as racist or discriminatory towards a race, skin color, culture, country, or sexual orientation is not tolerated, avoid it at all costs, whether you're joking or not.
- We try to maintain a positive atmosphere, no personal attacks or insults will be tolerated here. While some discussions get heated it's not a reason to attack or insult someone.
- No gore/nudity/sexually explicit content. No pictures may include text or images that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, and/or otherwise violates of any local or international laws.
- Discussing or criticizing a decision made by a staff member in public is prohibited. These decisions include; bans, mutes, removals of staff members and warnings.
- Forbidden Impersonating a Staff Member. Impersonating is when someone pretends to be another person as entertainment or to deceive someone. Impersonation includes providing false information about staff members or degrading the community in general.
- Administration is not obliged to return the forum accounts, messages or any other information lost by the forum users for any reason. In the event of a malfunction in the work of the forum, we will take the necessary actions to restore its performance.
- Server administration is not responsible for any damage caused by being on this forum, is not responsible for the temporary or permanent impossibility of visiting the forum by a specific person or group of persons. We reserve the right at any time without giving any reason to stop providing access to the forum to a specific user or subnet as a whole.
- The penalty is applied to the forum account regardless of who acted under this account.
- The user unconditionally agrees that any texts, materials, photographs, art and other documents voluntarily published by the user on this forum become the property of Administration and can be used by the Administration at its discretion in promotions, advertising campaigns, as well as in the creation of design elements and the design of any projects or projects of partners without the consent of the User.
- Forum accounts and all their contents are the property of Administration ArgusWoW.
Last edited by a moderator: