Important! When creating an application, you understand and agree that there may be inaccuracies in the transfer, no additional issue of mounts, objects, ranks, achievements, artifact power, relics lost during the transfer, etc. etc. will not be produced. In some cases, exceptions are possible (if have the technical ability to fix the bug completely for all players, and not for an individual user).
When creating an application, you understand and accept the condition that we are not responsible for any damage that occurred during the transfer or in any way related to the transfer service. Technical problems, temporary suspension of the provision of the transfer service, are not the basis for the presentation of any moral, material, property or other claims.
1. If you do not yet have an account on our server, you must first create your account on our server. To register, click here https://cp.arguswow.com/auth/signup. If you already have an account on our server, you need to log in to your account. After the account has already been created, you can apply for the transfer of the character. To do this, log in to your account and enter your data specified during registration.
2. After that, select "Transfer", onward "Paid" (Important! Transfer is free. In the future, the name will be changed to a full transfer.). And we fill out an application for transferring a character. You need to fill in all the fields. Be careful when filling out, errors can lead to rejection of your application:
- In the first line "Server", select the server site from which you want to transfer the character. If you did not find your server in the proposed list, then you will not be able to transfer.
- In the line "Game Version" select the game version of the game world / server, from where you transfer the character.
- In the line "Username or email" you need to enter the login account from your old server. If you need mail to enter the server, in this line specify mail, not login.
- Next, in the "Password" line, enter the password for your account on the server from which you transfer the character (carefully check the spelling of the password in Latin letters).
- In the line "Realmlist" you should indicate the realmlist of the server from which you transfer the character (without "SET realmlist). The realmlist, as a rule, is indicated on the server’s website in the connection manual. You can also check it yourself directly on your computer in the folder with the game. The path to the "Config" file is in С:\World of Warcraft\WTF
- Next, in the line "Game World" enter the name of your old game world. Enter the correct name of the game world that you see when connected.
- In the line "Character Name" you must indicate the exact name of your character, which we will transfer. It is very important that the character name in the application and on the old server match, otherwise we will not be able to process the application.
- In the line "Server Realm" choose from the list the game world to which you will transfer your character.
- Important! The transfer test function is not available now! Turning it on and off does not affect anything now.
4. If the application does not violate the conditions of the transfer and the character can be transferred, the administrator logs on to the server from which the transfer is taking place, deletes all things on the character and in the bags, deletes the character and confirms the request. The character is created on the selected game world, the status of the application changes to "Completed", and you receive a notification on the completion of the transfer to your mail.
If at some point during the consideration of the application, the administration representative cannot log into the old server and delete the character there (the server is disconnected, not accessible, the password has been changed, the account in the bathhouse, IP binding, the character has been deleted on the server, etc. .), then we will have to cancel the application