Argus WoW Best Legion Server
Sign in to follow this  
Brownie

Game Master

SZq9.png

Vacancy: Game Master

The ArgusWoW team requires game masters, vacancies on the game world ARGUS x100 and ARGUS x5 are free.
We continue to search for employees. Now we need people with knowledge of Spanish, English and Russian.

There is an opportunity to get a promotion while working in this position. You can become the Head Game Master or the curator of the game world (relevant only for ARGUS x5)

Briefly about the upcoming work:

• Work with the ticket system (requests from players in the game), providing assistance within your competence. Work on the forum: answers in topics, punishment in sections of complaints according to the rules of the project. Answers to user questions in the Discord channel, support for a friendly atmosphere.
  • Work with violators: issuing punishments, reviewing sentences in accordance with the rules of the project.

About restrictions:

• You cannot violate server rules from your GM account in the game and on the forum. This means that you cannot disable or block players for no reason, and you are also prohibited from editing or deleting user posts on the forum for no reason.
  • You are not allowed to interfere with the gameplay, i.e. it is forbidden to transfer game values to players and to accept them, it is forbidden to teleport players anywhere / to them for no reason, it is forbidden to remove anmute for no reason, it is forbidden to give friezes for no reason, count quests and so on.
  • You will have regular reporting to the leadership of the game world.
  • You are obliged to work according to the instructions of the management and cannot ignore them.
  • You will have a work schedule, we understand that everyone has a personal life, but it is important for us to know when you can be in the game to help the players.
  • You must always politely and competently communicate in the game and on the forum, discord.

Violation of these rules may lead to your being excluded from our team, and if the violation is serious, it will lead to ban your account.

Requirements:

• You are 18 years old or older
  • You have enough free time (1h-3h per day)
  • You must be sane, stress-resistant and polite. You must be able to adequately and competently communicate, be able to express your thoughts, give clear and intelligible answers to questions.
  • Good knowledge of English or other

In gratitude for your help, we are ready to offer coins for donations, as well as a discount on the purchase of items or services in the store.

Application form:
1. Name, surname, age.
2. Time zone
3. Your characters on our server, list nicknames and realities.
4. Information about yourself: what you do, your hobbies, achievements in life, etc. All that you consider interesting and important to tell about yourself at this moment.
5. Why do you want to work with us in this position?
6. Languages
7. Your skype or Discord (indicated in the format Name # 0000) for communication.

• Like 1

1-) Kadir Enes Aygun, I am 18 years old (from 2002)

2-) From Turkey (+3 hours from server time)

3-) Irithel at argus x5, so much characters in ptr server but mainly Domeskylight, Cyalle.

4-) At original server since wotlk Im playin' the game because of my father 🙂. Until legion I played with him, then he continued to BFA, me searched Legion private servers. My hobbies are listening music, watching anime, reading manga and books, skating (but except listening music, they are rarely because I can't find any new things 🙂). In original server I had 541 played day. I managed an international guild with 440+ people 2 years in Pandaria. I sold gold, did mmr boost, sold raid boosts. My main important things are : Im crazy about playing game, doing roleplay, exploring the Azeroth and across of Azeroth (Outland, Draenor, Argus). I am trying to do my best at my work, being best about it is my goal. +12 hours in a day. Being always cool, polite, not stressed my maintain because if I can't perform them, I can't work too ^^.

5-) There is so much bug in server and being game master will help me to find out more. At the other hand, helping people makes me happy and satisfied in my innerside. I was not a gm at other private servers and soo I don't have any experience, but I am a fast-learning person so I can get it so fast ^^.

6-) Turkish, Japanese (a little but not too much), English (nearly native).

7-) I don't have any skype but only discord. ◈HiddenSize#6179

Posted (edited)

Hello. I would like to aplly for Game Master. Could we talk in private, please?

Kacper Bancerz

Poland +2 hours of server time

Goboss, Solay, Kgk, Finn, Hundredeyes ArgusX100

I am not playing on Argus for long but for myself i could see that there are some problems and bugs within the game, that sometimes need to be solved by GM. Ithink i would be good for the job because i am good with people, stress ressistant, alwyas doing my best to understand what someone needs. 

For a hobbie I, for example play computer games, riding, repairing and building bikes ( i made one myself), ofcourse listening to music, sometimes i grab a book to let my imagination work for at least a while.

As achievement i can tell that I already, being 27, have a 10 years of experience as a customer advisor, this is why i think i would be good at it. I'm a fast learner, so any new knowledge or experience wont take long to understand.

As i wrote above, I am good with ther people, that's why i think i would be good at this position, especially when i spend most of my time in front of computer, mostly playing WoW for some time now. This also answer the question about time. I have plenty.

I speak Polish (native), and nearly native (very fluent) English.

Discord  MarylonBandro#3405

Edited by marlon2246

Posted (edited)

1. Name, surname, age.
Kattner, Freddy. I am 20 years old.

2. Time zone
Central European

3. Your characters on our server, list nicknames and realities.
I have so many Chars on argusx100 but mainly i play with Loveyoududu and Loveyoudu.

4. Information about yourself: what you do, your hobbies, achievements in life, etc. All that you consider interesting and important to tell about yourself at this moment.
I am a helpful person. I love to listen to others. I have very good nerves. I am learned as cook. My hobbies are for example cycling and i like to go on walks.

5. Why do you want to work with us in this position?
I want to work with you because i like to help and this job is about helping on the server. I'd like to help on the Server because i like the Server itself.

6. Languages:
German and English

7. Discord:
Loveyoudu#6664

Hello! We will contact you in the coming days. I will write in advance to the discord

Edited by Brownie

Posted (edited)

1. Name, surname, age.
Herrmann, Anne. I´m 28 years old.

2. Time zone
Central European

3. Your characters on our server, list nicknames and realities.
I have 3 Chars on argusx5.

4. Information about yourself: what you do, your hobbies, achievements in life, etc. All that you consider interesting and important to tell about yourself at this moment.
I am a helpful person. I love to listen to others. I have very good nerves. I´m a creativ person and draw arts on pc. 

5. Why do you want to work with us in this position?
I want to work with you because i like to help and this job is about helping on the server. I'd like to help on the Server because i like the Server itself.

6. Languages:
German and English

7. Discord:

twitter.com/oosunnyrosearts#0693

We are not ready to make you an offer for work, denied
Edited by Brownie

1&2 Hello my name is Anne Herrmann, i´m 28 years old and from Germany. 

3. I play on argusx5 and my Mainchar is Trullala.

4. My hobbies are playing Games, help other Players and Newbies. I loving it to help other peoples ingame or Reallife. I am unemployed because I am unable to work due to several illnesses. I spend my free time either with drawing or with my friends.

5. Why do I want to be a GM? I want to help and I can't normally help as much as I would like. A GM often knows things a player doesn't know, he can help where I can't otherwise. Unfortunately there is no GM on argusx5 and many players left because nobody helped them. I think it would be a shame if more and more players leave the server just because there is no GM! I love the Server, my Guild and the other Players who need help.

6. My native language is german and i can speak a little english (which i would like to improve).

7. I don´t have Skype! My Discord name:  Trullala/Anne Herrmann#0693