Argus WoW Best Legion Server
Sign in to follow this  
Lupus9245

Server Updates

Question

Hello, i just wanted to ask if the staff is still working on the legion server? 

I know that the new wotlk server is coming and they have surely much to do but they should still work on the legion server. 

Long time ago in the past i played on the legion server and it makes fun but now after a long time i played again but not for long becauce of many bugs. 

If it was just one bug, i hat written a ticket. But there was many, quest givers dont appear or exist so i hat to broke up the quest, quest didnt works, dead npcs they are lying on the ground still attacked and followed me, even when i was not in a battle, the system told me i was in the battle so could not log out or do other things. This is just a mayority of bugs and this was not always like this, so i want to know if the stuff is still working on this server? 

3 answers to this question

Hello, dear friend!
An own team of developers and a game administration is working on LK game world, which means that work on legion will take place at the usual pace.
Legion team has worked and will work here, we are not leaving anywhere and we are not giving up work on the project.

Regular corrections occur on the server, you can see them here http://legionbugs.com/category/legion
And you can report bugs in the bug tracker http://tracker.legionbugs.com/my_view_page.php

• Like 1

Like i said, there are many bugs. So i thought no one works still there, other users have the same issues like i have or others. And there are users, they report the bugs they see but nothing happens, i saw that people reacting bad that their bugs are not cleared with and in the ingame chat people are wondering why their bugs are not dealed with. I would write reports for every bug that i have but if no one deal with this, than this makes no sense. 

In the past this server was perfect, no bugs and now there are so many. No wonder that so many people are pissed off

First of all, they fix critical errors, then everything else if there are developers who can fix it. On the topic with corrections you can see that edits on the server occur regularly